Friday, September 24, 2010

Next Time, I Guess

I've kegged my latest batch of beer, and in the process tried a little...  I don't know if carbonation will really bring it out somehow, but if not, I don't think there's going to be much effect from the juniper berries.  I didn't notice them at all when I took a little sample, anyway, you certainly can't smell them.  Clearly I did not crush them adequately, next time I'll try actually grinding them up as opposed to just smashing them.  I'm not sure how this batch is really going to work out in general, to be honest, I also managed to lose two liters of it somewhere.  I can take a lesson for next time from the juniper berry thing, but I have no idea where those two liters of beer went.

Life's like that, though, I guess.  You don't always learn from everything, you just try and see if it happens again.  Is it better that it does, and the universe is consistent, or that it doesn't, and it's better the second time?





Those little helicopter seeds are falling so thickly past the streetlight outside I thought it was an early snow at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment