Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Logo = Changes Coming

I have a pretty nice apartment here in Edmonton.  Much nicer than anyplace I've had myself before.  That's good, in its way, but it does have an unfortunate tendency to show up all my actual stuff, so I'm having to make some changes.  For example, I now buy furniture instead of finding it by the side of the road.  It takes some getting used to.

Regular readers (that means you, Ma), will spot the new logo up above!  This piece of artwork is obviously not the work of my own cracked and crooked claws, I commissioned it.  The only trouble with it is that, like the apartment, it shows up everything else I've got, so now the blog is being redesigned (within the limits of my abilities).  The content will hopefully receive a corresponding upgrade (to actual content) someday as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment